Where is the download link for demo?
Acras Project Demo v.32
A downloadable game
Thanks for checking out our old build! Support us by following the project
Changes since last update
DONT USE ZUSHI'S SECOND ATTACK
UPDATED WITH HOTFIX**
- dialogue and sprite issues made the game REAL bad but should be more playable now
Level up system implemented!
New talk bubble
new lighting system! (try it out around the well)
Stats system attached correctly
Character page shows all items in inventory now!
Easier clickable enemies!
Beginning of AOE attack system!
Right clicking enemies shows the range they can possibly travel to attack you!
SpaceDogGames/ Way(http://spacedoggames.tumblr.com/) - Programmer
Cutes - Programmer
Led -(https://twitter.com/ledgamedev) Pixel Art/Animation
Leo -(https://twitter.com/Yasu_Leon) CG Backgrounds/ pixel art
ThatOneGuy(https://twitter.com/AyyThatOneGuy)- CG Art
Bah- Art/Pixel Art/ Quality Control
Michi (https://soundcloud.com/michips)- Tunes
GeneralT (https://twitter.com/T4TGames)- Pixel Art/ Animation/Programmer/CG Art
Beat the game for Alternate levels, and a sneak peak at some monsters
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I think this game has a lot of potential. Random key points that I hope will be helpful, but if nothing else I think your game was really fun.
- Control feels odd with KB&M. The mouse pointer moves with the characters movement, would probably be better if it didn't do that.
- Attack ranges, there needs to be attack ranges, otherwise I'm just rapidly clicking on the enemy while moving. As well as indicator you have line of sight.
- Tootips? Maybe a way to indicate right clicking gives enemy movement area. As well as the show all enemy movement. The way to talk to others and show info seems clunky too. Why not just double click to show enemy stats, or normal click to show dialogue? Same goes for skills, it'd be easier if the name was on the bottom, maybe a small description.
- Balance seems fine though for the mage (I already forgot names) fire attack, her minigame is tough compared to the ice attack. You can easily do more damage with ice. Maybe consider another minigame (or just higher damage output for fire to compensate). Gamble doesn't seem to do much but I can tell she's WIP
- Love the graphics. This isn't much but the way the alchemist shakes her hips is v cute. All their attacks are visually appealing. I love the designs. A+ points here.
- Sound effects! I hope the knight gets a better attack sound for hits.
- Stat explanation on level up would be nice too.
- Enemies, could be smarter? Some of them seem to do nothing. I also want to see resistances and what-not, something to make things harder.
Love this demo.
Lucky, thanks a ton for playing! I'll note all these concerns, and we will hit them all to make them better guaranteed! Thanks a lot for enjoying the demo. There was a lot of love put into that hip shake!
Isometric? Sounds good!
I love the art and the music! It's really top-notch.
Small issues I've noticed : the yes / no prompt when leaving the cave seems not quite right when using the mouse.
The dialogue keeps advancing even-though I've alt-tabbed.
The sweet-spot for hitting with the axe is hard to see.
Just a half second preview of what you're supposed to do when attacking would be nice.
Having unlimited turns when you've cleared all enemies in a room would be nice.
One of my characters couldn't go through the other here.
Being able to do all your attacks without reclicking an enemy would be nice.
I know I seem like I'm being really harsh but I love the game. Nice job!
Loved the last Screenshot.
Really got me into giving a try to the game.
I would "operate" Noe all night long.
Following you after this demo! keep it up!